General Purpose/Summary of Job:
The FP&A Manager role will lead the Financial Planning & Analysis NY Office, NY Retail and California Property Forecasting process to create forward-looking financial information and analysis to be used to support decision making for the New York division and overall company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating critical internal/external monthly and quarterly reports for senior management; both financial metrics and key business drivers
- Provide variance analytics and present explanations in a concise and summarized format to the senior management team
- Provide same store analysis for the forecast periods
- Quarterly preparation, analysis and reporting of peer comparative statistics
- Interface with various teams throughout the company to maintain the proper flow of information
- Continuous evaluation and creation of processes to ensure departmental efficiency
- Support ad-hoc efforts and reporting requests from senior management
- Lead production of the NY segment annual budget book
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Commercial Real Estate accounting or finance experience
- Experience with accounting systems and information tools
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7-10 years accounting or finance experience, in the commercial real estate industry
Vornado Realty Trust is not offering relocation for this position located in our Paramus, NJ office
Vornado Realty Trust is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.