Long time, well capitalized Orange County based Commercial Real Estate Investment Company is looking for a Manager of Construction and Engineering. The position oversees and is responsible for the physical maintenance of the Company’s portfolio of commercial and industrial properties. This includes talented oversight of all mechanical systems, building systems, elevators, and energy management systems, as well as managing GC/Vendor parties engaged in tenant and capital improvement work on the Company’s behalf. This is an opportunity to work with a stable and experienced group of professionals that has owned and managed its properties throughout California, Arizona, Nevada & other states for over 35 years.
The Successful Candidate should have the following attributes:
- 10+ years of building facilities management within the commercial real estate industry.
- Industry-Related/Engineering certifications a plus – ie: LEED, CFM, BOMI, HVAC.
- Experience in:
- Leasehold construction including; tenant improvements, build-to-suit projects, Title 24 regulations, Fire Life Safety and Building Code compliance.
- Building Operating Systems and repairs/replacements of same; including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, energy management systems, access control systems, elevators, roofs and foundations.
- Managing building engineering teams, and developing and executing preventative maintenance programs.
- Preparation of commercial property budgets and cash flow/projections.
- Competitive bid processes, reviewing construction and engineering plans, environmental reports, Fire Life Safety and city and government permits/licensing.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and a proactive approach with ownership.
- Highly organized and proven ability to work under numerous competing deadlines.
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently and effectively to the position’s Assistant, and the company’s Property Managers and staff.
The Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes the following:
- 100% Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Premiums (Employee Only).
- 401K Plan Retirement Service Program.
- Minimum Two Weeks Paid Vacation annually.
- Business Expense Reimbursements.
- Company Issued Cell Phone.
**Salary is commensurate with experience**
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job