The National Sales Director will secure business opportunities and revenue growth in new and existing markets through the effective recruitment, training, and management of commercial real estate brokers in the industrial and office sectors.
The ideal candidate will bring C-Suite aspirations.
Position Title: National Sales Director
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: 30+
- Minimum of 8 years of previous experience in business development or sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry with an emphasis on coaching real estate brokers
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and consistent use and management of, CRM tools including the creating of regular reporting on an individual broker level as well as company-wide
- Experience developing and delivering thorough, comprehensible, and engaging presentations to client sand prospects using PowerPoint and/or similar tools
- Competent Excel user with the ability to create and modify spreadsheets
- Proven success drafting, delivering and negotiating proposals, development, and operating agreements and real estate contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort with public speaking and concise, consistent messaging
- Ability to have a successful impact in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 50%
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Real estate broker license
- Experience in the acquisition & disposition of industrial real estate assets
- Tenant representation experience
- Experience with investment sales
- International real estate experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Supervise a team of brokers throughout the entire U.S.
- Recruit new talented brokers to the Binswanger Sales Team
- Manage all aspects of the deal life cycle including lead generation, contract negotiation, due diligence, and deal closing
- Work with brokers to improve their relationship-building techniques.
- Manage and coach brokers on their opportunities in the pipeline and equip them with the tools and processes to maximize the chances for deal consummation
- Cold-calling techniques and presentation training
- Coach brokers to identify and execute cross-selling opportunities
- Identify opportunities to develop or acquire new strategic partners
- Work with the marketing department to ensure that brokers have the messaging and marketing tools required to ensure their effectiveness in both securing new business and properly serving existing clients
- Leverage and optimize existing strategic partner relationships to maximize revenue
- Update and maintain the CRM database to ensure accurate and up to date information and reporting
- Submit timely expense reports that comply with the company's Travel Policy
Physical & Other Requirements
- Must be able to regularly access and use general office equipment including phones, computers, copiers, etc.
- Must be able to work in a busy, often distracting work environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted on an occasional basis
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to drive for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
In addition to competitive base salaries and generous commission structure, Binswanger employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Paid time-off
- Professional Development opportunities
- Employee discount program
- Discount Cell phone program
- Performance Bonuses
- Numerous seasonal events and activities!
What it s like to work at Binswanger:
The company has a long reputation for innovation and personality in the industrial real estate industry. Formed during the height of the Great Depression, the company has been in business for nearly 90 years, and has weathered many low economic points, yet continues to thrive. Part of the reason is that the people in the company love what they do and appreciate all of the opportunities available to them as Binswanger employees. After 88 years as a family-owned business, in July of 2017, the company became employee-owned empowering a broader group of employee brokers to steer company strategy and increase their earning potential. This restructuring kicked-off a new era for Binswanger and has strengthened the team s desire to remain a global leader in commercial real estate while doing so in a way that s fun, exciting, and rewarding for all employees.
Unlike the large shops with competitors often sitting at the next desk, Binswanger is a small, elite team of highly trained, motivated professionals focused on the acquisition and disposition of major industrial real estate in small towns and bigger cities throughout the globe.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- General Management and C-Suite
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.