Triumph Properties Group is a commercial real estate investment, management and development firm based in Beverly Hills, California with a primary focus on value add multifamily properties as well as bond leased corporate headquarters, retail properties and land for multi-family developments. Triumph combines the flexibility and responsiveness of a professional and efficiently managed firm with a strong balance sheet, generated by a half-century of superior risk-adjusted returns.
Triumph Properties Group is looking for an Acquisitions and Asset Management Analyst to work with the Director of Acquisitions on new acquisitions and the Asset Manager on the existing portfolio.
- Prepare financial models in Excel for new acquisitions including analysis of alternative debt scenarios and sensitivity analysis for various underwriting assumptions
- Conduct Market analysis, competitor surveys and review Costar / Yardi Matrix research
- Assist in due diligence including maintaining due diligence checklist, leases analysis, coordination of third parties, escrow and title
- Maintain and update deal tracker
- Maintain rent tracker to determine ROI of renovations
- Monitor market trends of existing portfolio and assure accuracy of property manager market survey data
- Preparation of quarterly reports for investment partners
- Review of revenue management reports (LRO) and assure accuracy of data entered by property managers
- Monitoring and preparation of utility management reports
- Assist in collection processes of past tenants including preparation of correspondence, phone calls and coordination with collection firm
- BA Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Accounting
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in commercial real estate
- Highly proficient in preparing financial models
- Strong analytical skills
- Versatile, detail oriented, strong work ethic and flexible
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.