The Analyst will work closely with the Associate, and will be underwriting potential real estate investments throughout the US as well as assisting with the asset management of existing portfolio. Additional details on the position are below:
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze potential investments utilizing complex financial models.
- Track, analyze and review asset, portfolio and investor performance.
- Review legal documents.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual reports, including portfolio updates and individual asset summaries.
- Prepare investment memos, presentations and other marketing materials.
- Review monthly and quarterly reports prepared by third-party managers, including review and understanding of rent rolls, operating statements, legal matters and capital expenditures.
- Work with Accounting Team to ensure reporting requirements are completed accurately and on time.
- Conduct comprehensive market, demographic and economic research at the macro and local level for potential investments.
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or real estate preferred. Excellent academic credentials.
- Experience with financial modeling with an understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI returns, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, time-weighted returns and present value/ discounted cash flows.
- Comprehension of real estate terms and concepts such as market rents/effective rents, operating expenses, capital expenditures, and property types.
- Strong Math & Writing skills.
- Strict attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self starter able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job