We are seeking Loan Closer to be fully dedicated to our client, a well-capitalized CRE fund based in New York City that focuses on opportunistic transitional deals across asset classes and all over the country.
In this role, you will sit on-site at our client (initially virtual) in a full time capacity and work among their team. You will be responsible for the full range of responsibilities that goes with commercial real estate deal closings for complex permanent and construction loans. You will be involved from term sheet through the closing of the loans.
• Draft loan applications/ term sheets based on parameters from capital markets and underwriting.
• Interface with outside counsel
• Interact with borrowers and brokers to ensure timely delivery of due diligence
• Review legal due diligence
• Coordinate with loan underwriters re: non-legal due diligence
• Interact with the loan originators to ensure deal closing progresses smoothly
• Review loan documents
• Address borrower inquiries, and have proper judgment/experience to know when issues should be elevated
• Ensure that loan documentation reflects the approved conditions and structures
• Work with internal business teams to ensure transaction process follows compliance guidelines
• 2 years or more of commercial real estate closing experience at a law firm or a commercial real estate loan originator.
• Ability to read and understand commercial real estate loan documentation
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment which requires a flexible and adaptable style
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and accuracy skills
• Be a self-starter, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in Word.
SitusAMC is the leading provider of consulting, outsourcing, talent and technology solutions, supporting institutional lenders and investors, across the life cycle of commercial and residential real estate debt and equity. The firm employs more than 3,300 employees with offices in 27 markets across the U.S., Europe and APAC.
SitusAMC brings together the industry’s top talent, unparalleled platform and innovative technologies to help clients optimize returns, identify risk, transform processes and infrastructure, and ultimately, realize opportunities in their businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
- Capital Markets
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years