ABOUT US (www.Cityview.com):
Founded in 2003, Cityview is a premier investment management and development firm dedicated to redefining urban living. Focused on developing multifamily and mixed-use projects in high-growth markets in the Western United States, Cityview connects the comforts of home with the energy of city life. Cityview investments have generated more than $4 billion in urban investment across more than 100 projects.
With over 17 years’ experience across more than 100 projects, Cityview’s targeted investment strategy allows us to take a unique holistic approach to uncovering and tapping into the ideal urban way of life — ensuring that residents live happily, neighborhoods achieve their potential and investments add up to far more than just investor returns. From sophisticated designs and amenities tailored to the local community, each Cityview project is built to seamlessly integrate into the fabric of the local neighborhood.
Analyst - Finance and Investor Relations
Reports To: Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supports the operations team with financial analyses and analytical reports related to finance and investor relations. Responsibilities include focusing on the financial modeling and updating/improving reporting along with additional special projects and ad-hoc analyses for decision-making processes. Collaborate with finance/accounting departments, investor relations and capital markets/research to ensure information is presented accurately and synthesized clearly to provide required data to execute decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Assist with quarterly and scheduled investor reporting; including valuation support, business plan updates, and return analyses
- Participate in the preparation of debt origination documentation for developments and acquisitions, including creation of debt marketing packages, analyzing quotes, and assisting in the closing process
- Provide support to capital raising team, updating firm track record, managing AUM calculations, and additional requests from investors.
- Create and maintain financial forecasts for investor reporting.
- Accurately prepare extensive financial modeling, including sensitivity analysis, to support asset and portfolio level decisions.
- Prepare accurate prepare financial analyses for portfolio assets, including various investment, disposition, and hold/sell return scenarios.
- Assist in implementation of research initiatives including evaluating new data sources, compiling standard database reporting, etc.
- Create investment presentations and marketing collateral materials for internal and external audiences.
- Partner with finance team to create lender and appraisal packages.
- Gather and provide data to external sources, as required.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, as requested.
Other duties, as assigned.
- Strong understanding of real estate financial conventions and models with solid analytical acumen.
- Excellent excel skills including strong organizational and data presentation skills and financial modeling.
- Proactively communicates with clarity and focus to ensure delivery has the appropriate impact while actively listening to others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate to various level audiences.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team environment but also to take initiative and work with limited instruction.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and abilities, demonstrating confidence inbuilding and effectively maintaining positive relationships.
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work remotely as necessary in the current environment.
Skills and Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience with real estate, business, or finance focus.
- 1 to 3 years real estate or business development experience.
- Exceptional technical data skills beyond MS Office, specifically advanced Excel experience and additional real estate applications a plus.
- Experience with financial forecasting and providing justification for the most productive course of action.
- Excellent analytical reasoning to identify and resolve issues and ability to present decision making process to management team.
- Insightful and creative skill in reasoning and logic and quantitative analysis. Utilize problem-solving skills to analyze investments on a risk-adjusted basis.
- Demonstrated ability to identify critical information with an ability to quickly research and collect pertinent information, integrate essential information, and use information to define and test options and alternatives.
- Strong visual presentation skills in PowerPoint, InDesign or other software.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job