Foxmark is an authorized 3M manufacturer that provides leading solutions for commercial graphics, Sun Control as well as Safety and Security Film. Our services include; architectural/commercial interiors, retail interiors and displays fleet and vehicle wraps, safety and security applications and tradeshow and exhibit production. Foxmark has developed a digital market place, Signpost, to revolutionize the business of commercial real-estate signboards and all types of outdoor sign boards.
Senior Sales Representative will be selling a new technology that will disrupt the traditional commercial real estate sign purchase. This technology can be used for local and national accounts and ensure that the company standards are maintained on a national level. The SignPost technology ensures that the customer brand identity is maintained, it is easy to use, allows the purchaser to identify sign location via an interactive map, the process is contactless and eliminates the time for in person location meetings. The Sales representative will work with local and national commercial real estate firms at the executive level selling SignPost as the preferred market place for buying outdoor signboards. The Sr. Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and growing existing customer relationships. Candidate should be comfortable in cold calling potential clients and have a strong network with major commercial real-estate companies. Experience in commercial real estate is required. Must be Technology savvy and willing to learn and demo the use of the solution.
Must target major companies to develop and manage national programs.
- Develop local and nationwide accounts with Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firms and other users of outdoor sign boards to use SignPost software and products for all there outdoor signboards needs.
- Understand the market and segment targets based on our strategy and goals. Develop and manage a pipeline that achieves quarterly revenue goals and leads to scalability and growth
- Land new accounts and maximize revenues from existing ones; this is a hunter , and a farmer role
- Use data-driven approaches as well as relationship-building to selling and finding new leads
- Use tools such as CRM
- Create sales pitches that will connect with a broad range of audiences
- Gain technical knowledge and a thorough awareness of brands needs
- Be able to answer clients objections and find acceptable options for client
- Be a brand ambassador who can bring back clients feedback and suggestions to help us improve our products and services
- Our success depends on teamwork. Embrace cooperation in an open and challenging environment
- Be flexible, show great initiative, be willing to lead and be led as needed
- Have a track record of past success in this kind of environment
- Local and National sales scope with some travel potentially required
- Demo the software solution to potential clients
- You will be evaluated based on monthly and quarterly sales goals as agreed to by management
- Strong sales Experience
- Proven business development background
- Experience in developing and managing national account programs
- Experience working in the area commercial real estate
- Technology savvy
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Base Salary
- Sales Incentive program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- 10+ years' experience in sales and related industries
- Motivated, Disciplined, Self-Starter with demonstrated strong work ethics
- Basic knowledge of product and/or services pertaining to the job
- Must be able to pass a post job offer drug screen & background check
- College degree preferred
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No third-party referrals accepted.
- Asset Management
- Brokerage / Sales
This job is no longer active.