Our client is a global real estate investment fund manager and operator with over $30 billion in assets under management and is looking for an experienced Senior Vice President - Real Estate Investments to join their investment management team in its New York office.
As a Senior Vice President, responsibilities include leading sourcing and execution of new investment opportunities and will have primary responsibility for the evaluation, analysis, and diligence of real estate investments across product type and capital structure. Responsibilities also include managing and coordinating transaction processes and managing both internal and external resources.
In addition to investments, you also will work directly with asset management executives to oversee and direct execution of the business plans and other strategic initiatives. Client is looking to continue to grow the platform's assets under management.
Successful candidates will have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Principal investing and/or development/operator experience (strongly preferred).
- Strong network of brokers, operators and owners across the United States.
- Strategic and structured analytical thinker.
- Ability to source and present new opportunities to Investment and Credit Committees.
- Demonstrated leader of external, internal, cross-functional teams.
- Leader who works well with other executives and junior staff.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A growth mentality.
- Works well independently and in teams.
- Remote work until Q1 2021.
Client is a global real estate asset manager and operator across multiple product types. Client has over $30 billion of assets under management. For more than four decades, client has partnered with pension funds, endowments, family offices and governments to invest, manage, develop and enhance real estate assets.
Competitive salary, bonus, and equity carried interest commensurate with experience.
Commitment to Diversity
Applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. Client supports advancement of minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Apply for this job