Institutional Property Advisors (SoCal) and THG Multifamily is a highly focused multi-family investment sales and advisory company. We believe that an investor’s interests are best served through relationships founded on trust and strengthened by longevity. We understand that the world in which we invest is constantly evolving, as are the needs of our clients which is why we prioritize consistent learning and improvement in all aspects of our business. These principles shape everything we do and drive our commitment to be the definitive resource for multi-family investors in our markets. We measure our accomplishments not on a transactional basis, but on how much value we create for our clients over the course of our entire relationship.
Mission of the Position:
The Director of Business Development reports to the four IPA and THG partners. The mission of the Director of Business Development is to manage all internal production to ensure company deliverables and associated work product are world class. The Director of Business Development will work directly with the IPA & THG partners, team members and our clients. S/He will have the responsibility of leading our RAD team (Research, Analysis, and Design) team so that we consistently improve the quality of our thesis driven investment analyses and associated work product while simultaneously refining our processes to increase our overall time leverage.
- Accountable for the team’s creation of business development work product (Offering Memorandums, Broker Opinion of Values, RFP Responses, etc)
- Continually improving our internal processes to create more time leverage. Track and Measure productivity of team
- Financial Analysis – actively involved in all financial analysis/detailed underwriting and new model creation. Work in conjunction with analyst team to create, review, and enhance all detailed underwriting, cash flow models, and financial related deliverables.
- Lead and Mentor our RAD (Research, Analysis, Design) Team and THG Associates
- Work individually or alongside the Analysis team to develop the investment and financial analysis thesis; delegate and interpret the demand drivers and market studies from the Research Team to support and refine our thesis; collaborate and advise the Design Team to create the visual work product; and curate the final work product with the Partners and Agents.
- Building new and improving upon existing IPA and THG client relationships. Initially through direct communication with our clients’ support teams and ultimately by developing new client relationships
- Detailed Analysis/Underwriting Skills and Advanced Financial Modeling (Expert in MS Excel)
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Skills
- Written Communication
- Organization and Planning
- Team Player
- Minimum of 4 years in any of the following:
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Asset Management
- Strong knowledge in multifamily, mixed-use, retail, and land development underwriting is preferred
- Proven track record in demonstrating leadership by building, developing, and extracting the highest performance of colleagues
- Exceptional eye to detail and perfectionist
- Bachelor Degree is required and graduate degree is preferred
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job