Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and presentation of materials in frequent meetings with various potential investment partners of LNR and SPT.
- Reviewing deal performance reports, with a focus on the credit assessment of the underlying loan and commercial real estate collateral, including training new analyst classes on how to complete deal performance reviews and maintain good follow-up on pending credit questions and concerns.
- Coordinating and improving the process of providing requested surveillance information to an ever-growing group of third-party Controlling Class Representatives and/or LNR investing partners.
- Compiling an ongoing list of potential loss events based upon ongoing deal reviews and performing loan consent activity within the LNR servicer, in order to conduct monthly meetings with members of LNR’s senior management and Master Servicers to determine what actions should be taken to mitigate future losses to the trust.
- Participating in the gathering, review and submission of periodic data to the Rating Agencies in order for LNR to maintain its Special Servicer rating level. Will also participate in the preparation and presentation of materials to the Rating Agencies as part of their annual visits.
- Assisting in developing improved processes and reporting relating to various department projects including site inspection reviews, loan cash sweep trigger tracking, upcoming single- or significant tenant lease expirations, and callable loans.
- Providing support for various ad hoc requests made of the Surveillance department from LNR and SPT’s senior management team.
- Participating in new analyst training and mentoring.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in CRE credit underwriting and CMBS
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, Power Point, and Oracle Reporting tools and data management
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivator
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver work product to high levels of company management
Education and Experience:
Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Investor Relations
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job