Park Madison Partners is seeking bright and highly motivated applicants for an Analyst or Associate position with the firm’s Project Management Team. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work at an internationally recognized real estate private placement firm, with direct exposure to a variety of real estate private equity firms and their senior principals. This position is based in New York, NY, but Park Madison’s clients span all geographies and real estate property types. Start date is immediate upon passing an employee background check.
About Park Madison Partners
Park Madison Partners is a boutique New York-based capital raising and advisory firm focused on global real estate private equity and alternative investments. Since its formation in 2006, Park Madison has advised on over $20 billion in private capital placements for a wide range of real estate vehicles including closed-end funds, open-end funds, separate accounts, programmatic joint ventures, and portfolio recapitalizations. Our clients include best-in-class investment managers globally, representing a diverse range of strategies and property types. Our clients have included Ares, BentallGreenOak, Pennybacker, NorthBridge, Rockwood, The Davis Companies, and Waterton. Please visit our website for a complete listing and detailed descriptions of Park Madison’s past assignments.
The selected candidate will play a vital role in the capital raising process for a diverse range of real estate investment managers. The Project Management team is responsible for manager due diligence, new client onboarding, coordinating the fundraising process, and responding to institutional investor due diligence requests. This is a highly analytical role that provides an opportunity to develop a broad range of real estate capital markets and business development expertise. It provides deep and extensive exposure to the most innovative real estate operators, developers, and fund managers globally, as well as some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors.
Analyst/Associate responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside Park Madison’s COO and Head of Project Management to advise real estate private equity clients on business development strategy and best practices
- Evaluate alternative investment managers, including analysis of strategy, team, and track record
- Conducting market research relating to specific property types, geographies, strategies, managers, and investors
- Create marketing materials that position clients to succeed in a competitive global fundraising environment
- Respond to investor due diligence inquiries
- Prepare regular reports for the firm’s private equity clients throughout the fundraising process
- Assist investor coverage team in their responsibilities, including but not limited to: confirming investor meetings, researching and analyzing investor backgrounds and preferences, following-up on investor meetings, and coordinating roadshows
- Proactively maintain and monitor investor CRM database
- Network and represent Park Madison Partners at real estate and alternative investment industry events
Competitive candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence interacting with senior real estate professionals throughout the industry
- Basic understanding of commercial real estate investing; experience with alternative investments a plus
- Time management and organizational skills, with ability to manage competing priorities with limited oversight
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Desire and willingness to study and learn about new markets, investment products, and industry trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with Adobe Indesign a plus
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; additional degrees or certifications a plus but not required
- Series 7 or 79 license a plus
- Experience in commercial real estate investment sales or investment banking a plus
Compensation Structure and Benefits
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Medical insurance with a portion of premiums covered by Park Madison
- 401-K plan available
Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume and a brief cover letter explaining their interest and prior experience.
This job is no longer active.