Galium Capital is a fully integrated real estate investment and management firm based in Miami, FL, with over $600M in real estate assets under management. Galium’s main focus is in the multifamily asset class, always focusing on maximizing returns for investors through active- management and value-add strategies.
Galium is looking for an Acquisitions Associate to continue its continued growth trajectory. The Associate will have significant exposure in the organization and will drive full-cycle real estate transactions, including sourcing, underwriting, due diligence and execution.
- Evaluate investment opportunities, based on financial analysis and qualitative data.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brokers, lenders, partners and operators.
- Source and screen acquisition opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate deal execution and transaction due diligence.
- Visit sites and identify value potential.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the real estate investment industry, in acquisitions-related role.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Networking and relationship management skills.
- Proactive, good organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
This job is no longer active.