Be-Aviv is a New York City-based real estate investment and fund manager. The group’s core business focuses on multi-family residential development investments and commercial real estate finance. Investment activities include direct origination of commercial real estate equity investments and origination, structuring, acquiring and trading commercial real estate loans at senior and mezzanine positions. The company focuses on acquisition, construction, bridge to construction, condo-inventory, distressed and special situation loans mainly in New York City.
Founded in 2014, Be-Aviv is run by an experienced management team with expertise in all aspects of the commercial real estate industry, including origination, credit, underwriting, structuring, capital markets and asset management.
Be-Aviv is seeking a Senior Analyst to join its Originations Team. This position will be located in Be-Aviv’s NYC headquarters.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Preparing detailed financial models for the origination and underwriting of real estate loans and other real estate investments;
- Assisting with the due diligence process, including financial underwriting, physical and environmental investigations, valuation, market research, and effectively communicating potential risks or issues as they may arise;
- Assisting with drafting of investment memoranda and presentations to investment committees for approval;
- Working closely with legal counsel and internal legal to negotiate term sheets, loan agreements, inter-creditor agreements and related legal documentation.
- Maintaining and updating collateral files for Be-Aviv’s lenders, investors, rating agencies, and internal asset management and trading departments; and
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or related discipline preferred;
- 2-5 years of experience in the real estate finance industry (debt experience, including CMBS, preferred);
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel, knowledge of Argus Software a plus;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- The candidate will have a significant desire to learn and grow within the real estate finance industry;
- Exposure to legal documentation and due diligence in a transactional environment a plus;
- Ability to work on several deals at a time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and entrepreneurial work environment;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated worker with the ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic, team setting as well as independently.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job