Savanna is seeking a new hire to join its investor relations team. The analyst will work closely with Savanna’s investment, portfolio management, and senior management teams.
Founded in 1992, Savanna is a vertically-integrated real estate investment manager headquartered in New York City and primarily focused on strategic property investments throughout the city’s five boroughs. Savanna’s team of investment, project management, construction, property management, and leasing professionals has executed a wide array of business plans including repositioning, redevelopment, and ground-up development projects. Savanna has invested over $5 billion in total capital across approximately 17 million square feet of real estate.
Savanna’s investor relations team focuses on managing relationships with the firm’s existing network of 80+ institutional investors as well as pursuing new investor relationships via capital raising efforts for new vehicles. This role will be focused on supporting the team with communications, presentations, meetings, deliverables, and other projects pertaining to the firm’s growing investor base.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and is highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful. 1-2 years of prior professional experience, ideally in an investor relations or fundraising related role, is preferred. Candidates should be available to start working full-time by February 2022.
- Draft and coordinate written responses to frequent investor inquiries
- Manage and track proactive outreach to existing investor base
- Collaborate with investment and portfolio management teams to complete comprehensive investor data requests
- Develop asset summary reports for quarterly reporting package
- Prepare presentation material for a variety of different uses including pitch meetings, introductory meetings, and updates for existing partners
- Support all capital raising efforts including creating and updating marketing materials, responding to investor due diligence questionnaires, and compiling and managing a variety of different documents and data points
- Plan and execute annual investor conference each fall
- Assist internal Savanna team with various marketing decks, materials, and information requests from third parties
- Support general marketing and PR efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience, ideally in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Very strong writing skills
- Ability to communicate and present effectively
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to understand and analyze quantitative data and market research
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with several different team members in the completion of each project
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to carefully track and monitor tasks
- Proactive self-starter who takes initiative and follows up as needed to see each project through to its completion
- Direct and frequent interaction with senior management team
- Responsibility for communicating with the firm’s most important stakeholders
- Exposure to a variety of different projects and initiatives across several different business areas
- Development of commercial real estate fundamentals and New York City market knowledge
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job