Formed in 1992, Fifteen Group is a multidisciplinary, highly opportunistic real estate investment company known for its entrepreneurship and outstanding investment track record. We are seeking a highly talented individual to be based in our Miami headquarters to provide analytical and transactional support on multifamily, commercial, mixed-use acquisitions as well as various development and re-development projects. Primary responsibilities include creating and analyzing financial spreadsheets, comprehensive underwriting and due diligence on potential investment opportunities on all property types, conducting market research and analysis, and drafting informational deal packages for presentation to senior leadership and financing sources. This is a tremendous opportunity with considerable growth potential for someone seeking to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, highly-entrepreneurial environment and gain exposure to the full life cycle of real estate investment.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in real estate, finance, economics, or business
- Have real estate investment experience including a minimum of 2.5 years of meaningful, in-depth financial analysis and complex modeling experience
- Have an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Argus and have the ability to create, modify and analyze financial spreadsheets and calculate investment returns. PowerPoint experience is also preferred.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to comfortably interact with both in-house colleagues and outside contacts
- Be competent with detailed data collection and analysis
- Have outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Be an extremely resourceful self-starter, able to work independently, and take strong initiative
- Be a diligent, hard worker, capable of thriving in an intense, high-energy environment
- Have a passion for real estate and a desire to grow a career within the organization
Specific duties will include:
- Creating and updating financial analyses for new acquisitions and existing owned assets
- Participating with critical responsibilities in the due diligence process on new acquisitions, from sourcing through closing, including working with design, engineering, architectural and other third- party consultants
- Creating and managing presentation packages for new deals
- Participation in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to partners and principals of the firm
Please do not contact company principals directly, as this will disqualify you from consideration.
This job is no longer active.