Capital Market Advisory-Vice President
Los Angeles, CA
Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for a Vice President to join our Debt Placement / Financing Team in our Los Angeles office.
- Effectively manage the deal workflow utilizing knowledge of all phases of a transaction
- Provide oversight and execute the transaction process, utilizing mastery of excel and financial underwriting
- Recognize and build relationships with peer clients and lenders that ultimately lead to new business
- Cover existing clients and execute business with them
- Actively collaborate with client/lender peer set to facilitate and manage deal process
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
Education and Qualifications
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Experience in commercial real estate with a focus on capital markets, ideally knows the securitization market well
- Bachelor's degree
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships, generate revenue, and actively participate in the successful completion of major transaction
- Demonstrates mastery of financial modeling within Excel and preparing presentations within PowerPoint
- Strong communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames
- Eastdil Secured requires each non-administrative exempt staff member (Analyst and above) to be licensed as appropriate real estate salesperson in California
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
This job is no longer active.