Antheus Capital was formed in 2002 to acquire, redevelop and develop multifamily and commercial real estate. Today, the portfolio consists of approximately 8,900 apartments and 440,000 square feet of commercial space primarily in Kansas City and St. Louis, Missouri and Hyde Park, Chicago. The Sponsor’s current assets under management is approximately $2.4 billion.
Antheus has two affiliates, MAC Property Management and the Silliman Group. MAC Property Management provides property management services for Antheus owned buildings including leasing, maintenance, and resident services.
We are looking to hire a Financial Analyst / Associate in Englewood, NJ! This Analyst / Associate role is responsible for monitoring and driving the performance of an active and expanding multifamily investment portfolio. The Analyst / Associate will be involved in all facets of property analysis and be responsible for existing portfolio reporting and forecasting.
The position will support the Asset Management, Acquisitions, and Finance teams and will interact and coordinate with various departments of the company: Development, Property Management, Legal, and Accounting. They will think critically, perform financial analysis and make data-driven decisions and recommendations directly to senior management.
- Build and maintain valuation, acquisition and development models to assess investment decisions
- Assemble and analyze financial and performance metrics to identify operational issues & implement change
- Create and produce asset, portfolio and fund level reports for distribution internally and externally
- Develop property, fund and corporate level budgets, assemble and analyze variance analysis regularly
- Conduct due diligence by interacting with lenders, brokers and other external resources to execute financings, acquisitions and dispositions
- Prepare internal loan sizing analyses and external marketing materials, respond to prospective lender inquiries and participate in loan document negotiation for financings
- Manage existing debt portfolio by analyzing and summarizing loan documents, ensuring covenant compliance and responding to lender requests
- Prepare and review closing statements and develop transition plans for completed transactions. Perform ad hoc analyses on the portfolio, geographic markets and other initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related quantitative field, demonstrating strong academic performance.
- 1-5 years of financial analysis experience (preferably in the Real Estate industry)
- Exceptional skills in financial modeling and excel (including nesting functions, sumifs etc.).
- Demonstrated interest in real estate financial concepts including valuation, operations, and debt/equity financing.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and precision in analytical assessments.
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and balance a large and diverse workload.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and as a team member in a multidisciplinary team.
- Adaptable with a high degree of flexibility on the breadth of roles and responsibilities
- Critical self-review and attention to detail are essential as is an intellectual curiosity to learn about the business
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(K).
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.
This job is no longer active.