ACQUISITIONS – SENIOR REAL ESTATE ANALYST
WE ARE GROWING!!COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
WHO WE ARE?
Midtown Capital Partners (MCP) is a prominent SEC registered Investment Advisor and privately held vertically integrated development and asset management firm established in 2010. MCP is based in Miami, Florida with offices in Spain and Colombia. The company focuses on acquiring and developing income-generating properties in the office, retail, industrial, and multifamily sectors in prominent MSA’s throughout Florida, Sunbelt states, Mid-Atlantic states, and Colorado. MCP has three open ended funds, a robust co-investment vehicle with Assets Under Management exceeding $1B, and a sing-family rental portfolio of over 500 units in South Florida. MCP enhances and maximizes operational cash flow and returns through bank, life company, CMBS and capital markets debt and its high-touch investment strategy, comprehensive property management, and property dispositions.
- Track and maintain the MCP’s deal pipeline and weekly action items
- Assisting with execution of financial analyses and underwriting of acquisition and development opportunities, including detailed modeling of asset-level projections and cash flow or valuation models
- Assisting senior real estate professionals in preparing investment memoranda for new investment opportunities to be presented to Investment Committee
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, and Development etc.)
- Assisting with due diligence of potential investments including market research, historical financials, third party reports, title/survey, and leases & contracts
- Research and identify new investment opportunities
- Create loan request packages
- Create equity request packages
- Create proformas
- Assisting the team with the many other duties involved in acquiring and supporting the asset management of commercial assets
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, or a Related Field
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA, preferred
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience in real estate investments including financial modeling and analysis
- Proficient in Argus and MS Office.
- Exceptional quantitative and underwriting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Responsible for consolidating, analyzing, and model financial data, including budget analysis and income statement forecasting
- Assist with exhibits to purchase and sale contract
- Assist with prorations and closing adjustments
- Knowledgeable in the legal ins and outs of the property field and properties portfolio
- Self-starter with positive attitude and hard work ethic
- High integrity, dependability, accountability, and respect
- Proficient in market research
Midtown Capital complies with all federal, state, and local employment and other laws. Midtown Capital also seeks to ensure the safety and promote the well-being of all our employees. Subject to applicable law, Midtown requires that all new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination status prior to commencement of employment. Applicants and employees can request an accommodation if available under applicable law, including for a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
This job is no longer active.