WHO WE ARE
Revantage is a Blackstone Company that provides a highly skilled employee base, best-in-class processes, and state-of-the-art technology to multiple Blackstone real estate portfolio companies. Sectors include Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Senior Housing, and Manufactured Homes.
Revantage, headquartered in Chicago, is one of three global offices that includes Revantage Asia and Revantage Europe.
WHAT WE VALUE: OUR CULTURE
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum require the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers – We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams
- Enthusiasts – We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible
- Leaders – We commit to continuously improve our performance
- Learners – We learn from our challenges and successes
- Partners – We deliver value and positive impact to our partners
WHY THIS ROLE IS VALUABLE
As a Digital Asset Manager, you will play a leadership role in the creation of a digital asset management (DAM) program as we continue to grow and adapt with changing needs. You will be involved in every aspect of the program lifecycle – from concepting to launching to maintenance to archiving and training. You will maintain the server organization, digital asset management system, and associated workflows. Under the supervision of the Head of Corporate Communications you will design and manage a strategic process, coordinate and advise portfolio companies on photography/imagery needs and vendors, and serve as a liaison between Blackstone, Revantage and our real estate portfolio companies.
HOW YOU ADD VALUE
- Design and implement a Digital Asset Management (DAM) program that provides a reliable repository of quality photo and video assets for Blackstone real estate properties, which may be used in presentations, websites and other marketing materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships across Blackstone, Revantage, portfolio companies and vendors to ensure consistency, efficiency, and solid workflow processes that enable the successful maintenance of the DAM system.
- Maintain accurate and consistent procedures, metadata standards, and records to support best practices for system improvement and communication opportunities.
- Support efficient mobilization of photographers to take specific asset photos when there is a business need.
- Serve as digital asset subject matter expert.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 7 years of digital asset management experience
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying process redesigns specific to asset management lifecycles
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, diplomacy, credibility and ability to negotiate; Position requires interaction with all levels of the organization and portfolio companies
- Ability to handle and be comfortable with competing priorities and ambiguous situations
- Strong project management skills; attention to detail and process oriented
- Experience defining and maintaning metadata and taxonomy guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience as a digital reference librarian, an interface designer, an enhanced service provider for digital collections, or a webmaster is a plus
- Experience in real estate is a plus, though not a requirement
- Comfort with DAM software such as: Bynder, Widen, and Cloudinary
- Relevant DAM certifications
PERKS FOR YOU
- Competitive salary, overall compensation, and 401(k)
- Work-life balance offerings include:
- Remote work policy
- Productivity Hours – weekly meeting-free work time
- Summer Fridays
- In-house and external learning & development opportunities
- Generous health insurance and wellness benefits
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and/or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process
This job is no longer active.