Who We Are:
A Proven Team of Developers and Operators
Pendulum Property Partners, LLC is a fully integrated owner, operator, and developer of commercial and multi-family real estate properties. Pendulum’s core business strategy is to acquire core-plus, value-add, and opportunistic real estate throughout Southern California by utilizing its extensive operating expertise and providing an unmatched level of service to its partners, tenants, and customers.
Position: Associate - Acquisitions Analyst
The Analyst will directly support Pendulum’s acquisitions team in all aspects of sourcing, underwriting, and executing transactions on behalf of the firm.
- Develop detailed pro-forma discounted cash flow models for acquisition targets
- Conduct market research and analyze market data including market occupancy, rental rates, demographics, competitive positioning and economic information
- Conduct aspects of due diligence, including review of third party reports, composition of investment memos, and other analysis as needed
- Review, interpret and summarize real estate leases
- Interface with various internal departments, general partners, equity partners, property managers, lenders, brokers, and attorneys
- Prepare acquisition and strategic analysis reports that reflect current acquisition activity and market trends
- Prepare and maintain files for each property that stores building information, including offering memoranda, Argus models, rent rolls, leases, insurance, vendor contracts and other information necessary to operate each property
Candidate Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from four year university with a major concentration in a quantitative field (finance, accounting, business, etc.)
- 1-2+ years of analytical experience with a preference for individuals coming from the fields of real estate investments, corporate finance or accounting
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of real estate cash flow modeling using Excel; Argus experience is preferred
- Communication skills to interface with the acquisition team, outside consultants, and investment sales professionals
- Proficiency in procuring, analyzing, and synthesizing market research
- Proficiency in reviewing leases, historical income, expense evaluation and other knowledge evaluating other due diligence materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
The Company offers eligible employees a number of benefit programs, including Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage, Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance. A general description of the coverage is set forth below. Such coverages are subject to change as determined by the Company. As an employee of the Company, you are eligible for benefits if you are a regular, full-time employee, after 60 days of employment.
Your employment will be "at will", meaning that it will be terminable without cause by you or the Company at any time.
This job is no longer active.