Investment Management Analyst / Senior Analyst
Eagle Rock Properties (“Eagle Rock”) is a New York-based, vertically-integrated real estate firm managing institutional and private investor capital. As an owner and operator, Eagle Rock is focused on acquiring, managing, and executing a value-add strategy on suburban multifamily assets located in Northeast US. Eagle Rock owns and operates over 8,000 units worth in excess of $2.5 billion and is in expansion mode, currently investing its third discretionary fund with its fourth fund closing in Q3 2022.
Eagle Rock Advisors is the private equity arm of Eagle Rock responsible for the acquisitions, asset management and investor relations functions of the business. Eagle Rock Advisors is headquartered in New York, NY. Eagle Rock Advisors is looking to hire an Analyst / Senior Analyst in both acquisitions and asset management.
- Create detailed financial models utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Perform market analysis, rent and sales comps analyses, and present conclusions to the investment team
- Complete investment packages for lenders, investors and the investment team
- Assist in the execution of acquisitions and refinances
- Create memoranda for internal and external use
- Interact with brokers and other market participants
- Eventually tour new acquisition opportunities and competitive properties in various markets across the US
Asset Management Responsibilities
- Analyze financial data to identify operational issues & implement changes
- Produce portfolio performance statistics using Excel for internal decision making & investor reporting
- Perform ad hoc analysis and research on the portfolio, markets, and other initiatives often using raw data and modeling from scratch
- Assist in calculating distributions & projecting annual cash flow through periodic updating of financial models
- Assist with budget and forecasting processes
- Track capital expenditures: budget, timeline and as-needed project management
- Assist with acquisitions onboarding as needed
Qualified candidates will have a BA/BS degree and 1 to 4 years of relevant acquisitions, asset management, property management, development, construction, or acquisition experience in the real estate industry.
- Strong analytical background looking to apply their analytic skills often through problem solving and financial analysis, including strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit looking to solve new problems and pioneer new processes within a growing business
- Ideal candidate is a self-motivated, resourceful team player who works autonomously and asks for support when needed
- Ability to manage workload and communicate expectations to both internal customers and external third-party vendors.
- Strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills with strong work ethic.
How Eagle Rock Advisors Supports You.
- Autonomy and resources to make an impact
- Exposure to all levels of the organization
- Competitive compensation and bonus eligibility
- Employer sponsored benefits package including 401k
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
This job is no longer active.