Primary focus on various asset management activities including draw requests, loan level analysis, documentation and servicing functions. Candidates will also be involved in some aspects of capital markets transactions.
- Reviews loan documents to ensure the terms and other structural features are documented in accordance with the company policies, procedures and standards. Evaluates loan documents and applies structural concepts as appropriate.
- Performs independent and ongoing loan surveillance and asset management activities to ensure loan and property conditions are met. Reviews balance sheets and cash flow statements along with re-underwriting of the loan when applicable. Alerts broader group if findings indicate any issues or change of circumstance in the asset.
- Manages draw requests for funds held back for capital improvements, leasing, and other asset management activities.
- Ensures borrower is performing as expected in accordance with the loan terms and conditions.
- Responsible for compilation of various corporate reporting needs, e.g. monthly delinquency reporting.
- Acts as a secondary point of contact for borrowers and servicers. Ensure questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintains awareness of current and upcoming loan activities through participation in loan committee meetings.
- Assists due diligence processes relating to Capital Market transactions, including tracking and coordinating the information flow, and reviewing and analyzing company, sponsor, and market information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2+ years commercial real estate finance experience. Bridge Lending experience preferred.
- A thorough understanding of real estate finance structuring, documentation and servicing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Position is required to travel up to 10 percent.
Background & EEO Statement
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
This job is no longer active.