Position Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Ohana Real Estate Investors (Ohana) is a private equity firm focused on investing in hotels and hospitality-related businesses. Ohana was founded in 2009 and has 37 professionals working across five offices with its principal offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX. The firm has approximately $2.5 billion in assets under management, and has acquired more than $1 billion in hotel properties and loans in the past 24 months.
Ohana’s Real Estate Private Equity Investments Team is lean and growing quickly. The Team is looking to hire a candidate who will thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and grow with the firm.
The Analyst / Associate will provide analytical and execution support for the acquisition, recapitalization, financing / refinancing, and disposition of hotels and hospitality-related businesses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create financial models and other financial analyses to evaluate investments
- Conduct research and due diligence of prospective opportunities including financial, market, and legal diligence
- Support fundraising efforts and potential / existing investor relationship management
- Prepare and present investment and investor materials
- Participate in sourcing and identifying potential acquisition opportunities
- Work with other internal Ohana teams and experts to develop and evaluate business plans for prospective and existing investments
- Meet with sellers, investors, and advisors
- 0-2 years of relevant expererience
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills
- High integrity with strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree with 3.5 GPA or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel for due diligence / meetings
- Corporate finance and accounting backgrounds preferred, but not mandatory
This job is no longer active.