San Francisco, CA
Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for a Vice President to join our Debt Placement / Financing Team in our San Francisco office.
- Working closely with junior and senior team members on presentations, offering materials, and financial analysis.
- Supervision of analysts and the underwriting process.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and real estate and market analysis.
- Reviewing financing term sheets and preparing bid matrices.
- Preparing pitches, presentations, and other materials for clients.
Education and Qualifications
- 5+ years of commercial real estate, brokerage experience, or a combination of both
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with a preference for candidates concentrating in business, real estate, finance and/or accounting.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Proficient in financial modeling within Excel and preparing presentations within PowerPoint
- Strong communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames
- Eastdil Secured requires each non-administrative exempt staff member (Analyst and above) to be licensed as appropriate real estate salesperson in California
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance
- Experience in commercial real estate with a focus on capital markets
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job is no longer active.