Senior Vice President
Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for a Senior Vice President to join our team. This exciting career opportunity is in one of our newest locations, Denver. The successful candidate will be a high caliber professional who has the experience and maturity to manage all aspects of a transaction and deal team from start to finish. Our desired candidate will generate new business by taking full advantage of the firms’ platform and will work on multifamily, office, life science, retail, industrial, and debt transactions.
- Develop and establish relationships with peers in the industry to create new clients and business opportunities
- Cover existing clients and execute business with them
- Effectively manage the deal workflow, including oversight and/or execution of financial underwriting, due diligence review and the preparation of materials to clients including pitches, proposals and marketing material
- Actively collaborate with client peer set to facilitate and manage process and expectations
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis.
Education and Qualifications
- 7+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships, generate revenue, and actively participate in the successful completion of major transaction
- Bachelor's degree
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate and knowledge of the Denver market
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, focused, and collaborative team environment
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high-quality work under tight time frames
- Strong communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling skills
- Eastdil Secured requires each deal team professional to be licensed as a real estate salesperson
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
This job is no longer active.