Associate – Multifamily
Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for an Associate to join our Multifamily team in the Washington, D.C. office. Our Associate program is designed for recently promoted Analysts, professionals with 3-4 years of relevant industry experience or experienced MBA or Master’s degree graduates from highly ranked programs. As an ES Associate, you will be afforded new challenges with the opportunity to work within a team that is dedicated to a specific product type or business line, allowing you to develop expertise in your discipline. This position also involves a significant role in business transactions including client and investor communication, supervision of analysts and the underwriting process, and continued hands on training.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis. Preparing presentations and other materials for clients.
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials.
Education and Qualifications
Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
- A Masters or MBA graduate preferred but not required, with substantial focus on real estate finance.
- 3 years of commercial real estate investment banking experience.
- Specific experience within the Multifamily sector is a plus, but not required.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance. Related commercial real estate experience through professional work or internship.
- Strong financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadline.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job is no longer active.