About the Company
EPRT is a rapidly growing single tenant net lease publicly traded REIT based in Princeton, NJ. The Company was formed in April 2016 and currently manages over $4.0 billion in single tenant net lease investments. EPRT is staffed with a well-capitalized, seasoned investment team that is seeking to grow.
The Asset Management Associate will work closely with the Director and the Head of Asset help with the strategic oversight of assets owned by EPRT. The candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, ability to navigate lease documents and manage multiple projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee quantitative and qualitative due diligence on owned real estate investments.
- Interact with operators and tenants to extract appropriate financial and real estate information to assess performance of investments.
- Perform credit analysis on existing and prospective tenants; assist in preparing investment memorandums produced by the credit underwriting team.
- Have a thorough understanding of leases, purchase and sale agreements, and third-party reports.
- Work with internal and external counsel on any ongoing dispositions, lease restructures, disputes or any other matters that require legal oversight.
- Have regular communications and contact with on-site teams at the properties to stay informed.
- Maintain regular communication with lease administration team to handle any late payments, defaults or other property related matters.
- Be an operator and market level expert for covered portfolio of assets.
- Assess and execute disposition opportunities.
- Put together disposition memorandums for executive committee approval.
- Work closely with brokers on any disposition opportunities.
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as needed.
- 7+ years of relevant real estate asset management, acquisitions, portfolio management, credit underwriting or any other real estate investment role.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Master’s degree or CPA preferred, but not required.
- Experience in various computer programs including Excel, CoStar, DealPath, Argus, and/or other real estate investment platforms.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Financial modeling experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of real estate and credit fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of financial documents, accounting reports, and other relevant accounting reports
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time across the US.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the USA
Apply for this job