Affinius Capital is seeking an Associate to join its investment team. The investment team oversees originations and asset management across Affinius Capital’s investment vehicles targeting debt and preferred equity originations, which are secured by acquisitions and refinancings of development, transitional, and stabilized properties. The Associate will be an integral part of the deal team, involved in all aspects of the sourcing, underwriting, diligence, and closing of new investments as well as on-going asset management.
- Evaluation and screening of prospective investment opportunities
- Manage team of analysts throughout the investment process
- Presentation of investment memoranda and investment ideas to investment committee and key members of senior leadership
- Effectively negotiate deal structure, loan documents, and other agreements
- Development of relationships with third party service providers, financial intermediaries, and sponsors
- Coordinate and execute investment closings including all required legal and internal documentation as well as manage communication across transaction parties
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate institution
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate finance, real estate private equity, or capital markets
- In depth knowledge of major markets across the country
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial real estate loan documents
- Demonstrated ability to manage deal execution across financings, syndications, and restructures
- Outstanding quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and a desire to continuously expand knowledge base
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work both independently and within teams
- Must be willing to work on-site.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), Affinius Capital is including a good faith estimate of the starting annual base salary range for this role, which is $130,000-$150,000. The base salary is just one component of the position’s compensation package. Employees may also be eligible to participate in Affinius Capital’s discretionary Annual Bonus program and other employee benefit programs, subject to the specific terms and eligibility requirements of such programs.
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job is no longer active.