The Associate/Sr. Associate provides support to the Head of Valuations and assists with appraisal assignment engagement, process management, appraisal administration ensuring compliance with appraisal policies and procedures, and review of appraisals and reporting value conclusions to the team members.
- Ensures that appraisal services are conducted in compliance with regulations, completed within the required timeframe.
- Solicits and collects bids for appraisal services from qualified approved third-party appraisers.
- Maintains quarterly appraisal schedules in compliance with internal valuation policies and procedures.
- Engages third-party appraisers to perform appraisal services as needed.
- Collaborates extensively across different departments including but not limited to asset management, portfolio management, acquisitions, dispositions, and accounting to review third-party and internal appraisal reports under the direction of senior members of the appraisal team.
- Assists in the development and updating of processes and procedures that incorporate the required level of controls, while delivering well supported valuations.
- Prepare detailed financial analyses of real estate assets including, but not limited to the following: discounted cash flow analysis, benchmarking, sensitivity analysis, and other various financial and performance measurement metrics.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of commercial real estate industry work experience in asset management or valuations
- Solid understanding of financial analysis concepts
- Ability to travel and regularly work extended hours
- Must be willing to work on-site full time.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job title.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Argus Enterprise.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize assignments to meet numerous deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job is no longer active.