Company: Mountain Pacific
Position: Asset Manager
Mountain Pacific, based in Los Angeles (Brentwood), CA is a leading commercial real estate investment company specializing in the acquisition and development of multifamily assets across the Western United States. Mountain Pacific and its principals have a long track record of successfully investing through multiple economic cycles.
Mountain Pacific is looking to bring on an asset manager to oversee its Arizona and Nevada portfolio. The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on experience managing properties in various stages of the life cycle (from turnaround to stabilization). The asset manager will be working with a dynamic team of investment professionals who are passionate about the business and are looking for someone to help continue to grow the platform.
Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years of multifamily asset management experience overseeing assets directly.
- Oversee Arizona and Nevada multifamily portfolio (7 assets in Pheonix and 1 asset in Las Vegas)
- Lead calls with property and regional managers.
- Assist in the determination, implementation, and ongoing execution of property business plan.
- Determine the renovation scope and budget for each asset and oversee the construction manager tasked with implementing capital plan.
- Review lender draws prepared by construction manager and submit to lender for reimbursement.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to ownership.
- Complete quarterly financial reports for investors.
- Ensure compliance with all lender requirements including ongoing reporting.
- Frequently conduct site visits and meetings as necessary.
- Review monthly financials to ensure accuracy and to confirm performance objectives are being achieved. Provide narrative for variances between budget to actual.
- Assist with acquisitions, investors relations, financings, and miscellaneous projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 + years of full-time experience as an Asset Manager
- Undergraduate degree in finance, real estate, or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Proactive and diligent, with a strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Effective communicator, able to set priorities, provide direction, and motivate on-site personnel.
- Experience with Yardi property management software is a plus.
- Ability to write and communicate in a highly professional, business manner.
This job is no longer active.