Formed in 1992, Fifteen Group is a multidisciplinary, highly opportunistic real estate investment company known for its entrepreneurship and outstanding investment track record. The VP / SVP, Multifamily Asset Management will be responsible for assisting with the firm's multifamily real estate portfolio. The ideal candidate will be an individual who is highly skilled, a self-starter, analytical, operates with common-sense and is experienced with multifamily rental apartments. This role will work closely with senior leadership to manage assets nationwide.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
- Ability to methodically solve problems, quantify and present solutions.
- Review capital budgets and long-term goals for existing assets and acquisitions to formulate annual business plans.
- Work closely with property management teams to implement business plans.
- Work with capital project group to implement renovation and/or rehab plans.
- Travel to assigned properties regularly to visit with on-site teams to ensure strategic goals are being met.
- Oversee financial analysis of portfolio's operating results, identifying trends, telling a story, and providing strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Assist in the due diligence on potential acquisitions to the portfolio.
- Experience working in a result-oriented environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Exemplary work ethic.
- Strong communication skills that can tailor to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong PC skills required including extensive experience with Excel, Yardi Voyager and revenue management software such as Rent Max / RadiX.
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with both peers and senior management in a highly entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, business or related field, MBA is a plus.
- Industry designations a plus; CPM or CCIM.
- +7 years of experience in asset management, operations, and acquisitions of multifamily properties.
- Exposure to high amounts of multifamily units (3000+ units).
- Proven track record of managing complex portfolios of properties.
- Proficient in creating and analyzing Excel financial models based on historic data.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please do not contact company principals directly, as this will disqualify you from consideration.
Apply for this job