The duties of the Commercial Lease Administrator include overseeing and maintaining the lease file system and interpretation of all commercial leases for the company while performing administrative functions to ensure compliance of lease terms, management of legal issues and tracking financial obligations for all lease documents.
- Review, comment on, and correct all leases prior to delivery to the tenant.
- Review and correct the lease summary report.
- Oversee and maintain the input of data for new leases and renewals into the MRI system.
- Maintain the integrity of information input in the MRI system.
- Prepare lease renewal analysis reports for the assigned Portfolio Manager.
- As assigned, Notify tenants of any automatic renewal and option periods.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for renewals (i.e. leases, amendments, and commission forms).
- Setup and maintain commercial properties in MRI system.
- Monitor and oversee the tenant certificate of insurance tracking and input of updated information into the MRI system.
- Monitor and oversee the percentage rent tracking for all properties.
- Send rent escalation letters to all tenants, calculates CPI increases, and input updated information into the MRI system.
- Track all move-in/move-out in the MRI system.
- Process security deposit refunds and forfeits, and correspond with tenants.
- Primary point of contact for commercial tenants regarding lease and accounting related questions.
- Oversees the delinquency process for all commercial properties including but not limited to sending late letters, charging late fees, contacting tenants via phone and/or email to collect delinquent rent, sending Default letters, and researching tenant account discrepancies.
- Responsible for completing fiscal and calendar year common area maintenance, taxes, and insurance reconciliation billings for all commercial tenant accounts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, MRI conferences, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- Assist commercial property managers as needed with annual budgets.
- Maintains the commercial tenant online payment portal.
- Overall control of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease files. Receive and set-up all lease documents into corporate filing system both hard and electronic copies
- Review recovery clauses, set-up recovery documents, calculate actual recovery expenses for each tenant and review caps, base years and non-standard exclusions
- Responsible for building set-up in MRI system.
- Assist in the lease and file audit as well as other due diligence items for properties to be acquired.
- Assist in the preparation of seller due diligence materials for properties to be sold.
- Assist in the preparation of materials as needed for the Finance Department for property financials.
- Special projects as needed.
The Beach Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Beach Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.