Peaceable Street Capital (“Peaceable”) is a rapidly growing specialty finance platform focused on providing preferred equity capital for income producing real estate throughout North America.
We are currently seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to work in our Newtown, PA office to assist with the underwriting and due diligence of new preferred equity investments that are both national in scope and diversified across all major asset classes including: retail, multifamily, office, industrial, self storage, mobile home parks, etc.
The individual will assist with the preparation of investment summary packages including market research, lease and loan document review, financial modeling and composition of executive summaries, while adhering to tight deadlines.
Functional responsibilities include: investment offering memorandum review, data compilation / analysis, tenant credit analysis, property cash flow preparation, valuation model creation, financial / market / property / lease underwriting and due diligence support, as well as assistance in the preparation of investment analysis packages for presentation to Senior Management.
The right candidate must understand real estate documents (leases, mortgages, appraisals, etc.) to identify any potential issues and have the analytical skills to perform various financial analysis including but not limited to constructing pro forma cash flow models, IRR and NPV calculations, and reviewing balance sheets / historical operating statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- One to three years experience in a financial analysis environment, mortgage or commercial real estate experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a must, with proficiency in ARGUS a plus
- Ability to produce ad hoc investment analysis and reports
- Strong underwriting and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Team oriented, self starter, with the ability to work well under pressure
Compensation is comprised of an annual salary, will be competitive with the market, and will be based on the experience and capabilities of the candidate.
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.