About the Company: BLVD Capital is a fast growing real estate investment firm focusing on the acquisition, asset management and redevelopment of affordable multifamily housing nationwide, as well as value-add and distressed real estate in select markets.
We are a meritocracy, with a firm belief in rewarding individuals purely based on exceptional performance and contributions to the team to further the objectives of the Company. We are a team of driven individuals who appreciate a results oriented, but collaborative and casual environment.
About the Position: The Multifamily Intern will be exposed to all aspects of the acquisition and asset management of affordable housing including initial modeling and investment analysis, offers, diligence, transaction management, financing and ongoing oversight of construction and property operations. The position is ideally suited for a highly motivated, detail oriented individual with excellent excel skills and a strong work ethic. This individual should have the desire to be a part of the growth of a rapidly expanding company, and grow within the company through accountability and exceptional work.
Following are the requirements for the position:
- Bachelors degree (prefer real estate, business or finance)
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Keen attention to detail and accountability
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Highly motivated, with a positive "can do" attitude
- An analytical approach with a results oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to do what is necessary
Please submit your resume.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job