Concord Real Estate Services is a well-established and well-recognized full service real estate company located in Beverly Hills, CA. Our services include brokerage, property management, maintenance, and construction. Concord is innovative, forward thinking, and committed to providing their clients with superior service and representation.
- 3-5 years of accounting in real estate/property management.
- Experience with full cycle and multi-entity accounting.
- Proficient in Quickbooks. Experience with Appfolio a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional, timely, and work well within deadlines.
- Experience interacting with senior level management.
- Self- directed and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Review Accounts receivable and payable aging’s
- Review and approve all accounts payables.
- Review Monthly bank reconciliations and treasury management reports
- Review Monthly closing package including accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, depreciation schedules and fixed asset roll-forward.
- Monthly financial statements and management reports.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Manage the general ledger and post all journal entries.
- Review all owner distributions for accuracy
- Assist Comptroller in preparation of annual tax return schedules
- Day to day management of accounting staff
- Compute and review CAM/RUB computations
- BA/BS in accounting
- Full time salary - competitive
- Competitive benefits plan
If you are interested in this position, please rely back with the subject: Senior Accountant, and include your resume and salary history. We are looking for someone to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job