We’re seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join our team at ! Reporting to the General Manager, this team member is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the retail & office property in a manner which enhances the value and maximizes profitability as well as ensures all goals of the company and property are achieved. Below are some other key expectations in this role:
- Administration of all property operations, including financial performance and reporting, temporary leasing, retail and office management, special events, assisting with rental collections, and budget income and expense management.
- Develop and sustains strong relationships with tenants, vendors and other key partners and perform other duties as assigned or as required.
- Partner with the General Manager, Director of Operations, and other members of the team to effectively manage and ensure the property in its entirety is performing to if not beyond expectations.
What It Takes
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in retail & office property management
- CSM designation preferred
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel capabilities and experience with MRI and ARGUS preferred
- Must be a self-starter with critical thinking skills, exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record as an effective leader, manager and mentor
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities while managing aggressive deadlines
- High sense of urgency and ability to work proactively and independently. Adapts well to change and demonstrates ability to develop and implement process/system improvements.
- Strong background in real estate and commercial and retail analysis.
- Proven track record to drive and implement strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be data-oriented and have proven ability to interpret and synthesize data and make recommendations to drive business decisions.
- Must have strong attention to detail and work well under pressure.
- Must be comfortable working in a cross-functional team and have proven ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels.
To Make Special Places Happen, it starts here at hOMe.
- We are thinkers, doers and problem solvers who live in the solution, not in the problem.
- We show gratitude.
- We believe that when you give some of you away, you get back five fold.
- We look for our similarities, celebrate our individuality and are not afraid to show our vulnerability because that is how we grow.
- We go through our days with our eyes up and hearts open, seeking to engage and inspire.
- At OM, we understand that dreaming can be a very productive place to be.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in becoming part of the OM Team, please submit your resume now for consideration.
OliverMcMillan, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Accounting / Control
- General Management and C-Suite
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years