Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced individual to lead business development efforts for Harvard Pacific 3rd party management services. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interacting with a diverse group of colleagues, clients, and service providers.
Marketing – Primary Function
- Promote Harvard Pacific in the community.
- Spearhead new marketing initiatives for Harvard Pacific, including community outreach, charitable partnerships and advertising opportunities. (develop marketing plan, prospect list, cold call, track implementation).
- Oversee collateral marketing material (cultivate website, marketing materials, and broadcast emails).
- Perform market research and surveys. Identify and communicate market trends, opportunities and competitive threats
- Manage the creation of proposals, presentations, and other client-facing materials.
- Develop social media strategies across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Maintain the social media calendar and create social promotions for properties.
- Participate in client meetings / presentations and lead presentation prep sessions.
- Lead /oversee pricing and contract negotiations.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly marketing meetings.
- Track all activity using a sales management database.
- Collect, organize and disseminate information to the community and connect with local businesses to support marketing efforts and generate interest in event participation and sponsorship.
- Provide consistent client & prospect relations outreach and communication (digital and face-to-face).
- Complete post-mortems (win or lose).
- Target = $1m in net new revenue annually.
Attend industry events (NAIOP, ULI, CCIM), apply for recognition awards, stay abreast of industry trade journals, maintain relationships with local brokers, lenders, contractors, and design professionals. Produce marketing presentations and proposals.
- Keep management informed the projects’ status and information required by all involved in order to assure timely progression of projects assigned.
- Perform any needed general office tasks required for office day-to-day operations.
Must be available to work after hours and weekends as needed.
First Year Expectations
- High level of proficiency in functions outlined above.
- Complete responsibility for day to day functions of business development activities.
- Assimilate into a hard-working, motivated office.
- Enjoy the position responsibilities and develop mindset as a good steward of client’s investments.
- Research/Market Analysis
Apply for this job