Unisys Corporate Real Estate Director of the Americas
Unisys is a global information technology (“IT”) company. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit .
Located at our Corporate Headquarters in Blue Bell, Pa, Unisys has an exciting new opportunity for a Corporate Real Estate Director to support our real estate portfolio and facilities management across the U.S. and Canada and Latin America. This position is responsible for managing approximately 1.5M Sq. Ft of Real Estate (40 properties) across the U.S. and Canada and Latin America. The position will report to the Managing Director, Global Head of Corporate Real Estate and General Services. You are responsible for establishing the vision and strategy for the corporate real estate and facilities functions. This position provides leadership, governance, and policy guidance to the Company for all activities related to the delivery and performance of the portfolio. You will provide strategic guidance and consult with key stakeholders to align department plans with Company strategies. You will partner with Department heads to ensure business requirements are accounted for when formulating the real estate strategy and in the delivery of building and facility services.
Duties and Responsibilities: Based at our Blue Bell, Pa Headquarters, you will:
- Develop the enterprises long-term strategy, and delivers real estate solutions, facilities services, policies and best practices that provides for a safe, engaging, productive, and sustainable work environmen
- Direct team and service providers in executing the real estate and facilities strategic and tactical goals with objective of improving revenue, maximizing operating efficiencies, and promoting the highest and best use of asset
- Provide guidance and thought leadership in all matters related to corporate real estate and facilities functions for region
- Develop relationships with Department heads using collaborative, cross-functional, strategic relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of enterprise-level goals
- Lead accountable to the operational plan, budgeting, finance and corporate activities
- Develop and influence a multi-year plan for the corporate real estate portfolio, in alignment with the Company goals and ensures successful execution
- Engage and promote Company values and manages relationships with lines of leadership as a primary point of contact and accountability for real estate and facilities services
- Lead the development of capital plans, budget plans, and forecasts, including cost efficiency efforts in partnership with finance groups and vendors
- Promote continuous improvement by championing good process, methodology, technology and training. Lead the implementation of lean processes and best practices within the corporate real estate organization
- Ensure the on-going leadership, monitoring, and management of vendors performance in delivering excellent service and response
- Up to 30% Travel Possible
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or related field and 12+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate real estate and facilities functions.
- Must be a strategic thinker, highly organized, detail-oriented, analytical, with problem-solving ability and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks
- Change Management Experience
- Strong project management, customer service, negotiation skills and contracts experience
- Strong understanding of real estate (lease translation), terminology, and financial models.
- Strong financial/analytical background with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple real estate-related projects with delivery of timely and quality results
- Ability to multi-task in a collaborative, fast paced environment; comfort level with metrics and numbers
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization and management and ability to build broad external networks
- Preference for bi-lingual with Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Self-starter and ability to bring a point of view
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now. Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
- Corporate Services
- Facilities Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.