Our client is looking for an Underwriting Analyst for both their New York and D.C. office - please specify your location preference when you apply.
Firm & Position Overview:
Our Client, headquartered in New York, is an FHA/HUD approved lender and CMBS lender, focusing on the origination of multifamily and healthcare mortgages. To complement those business lines, our Client also offers bridge loans and preferred equity/mezzanine loans. Our Client prides itself on providing innovative and creative financial solutions for our clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Model multifamily cash flows, analyze property valuations, and review third party reports.
- Write and prepare loan proposals and underwriting / due diligence packages.
- Maintain data integrity for underwriting applications.
- Assist Underwriters in performing market surveys and standard due diligence.
- Review corporate and individual financial statements and schedules of real estate owned to determine acceptability.
- Create and maintain databases
- Prepare analytics for new loan proposals and/or development of new reports.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- Some exposure to commercial real estate is preferred but not required.
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets, presentations,and process maps. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding writing skills including the ability to communicate articulately and concisely.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining organization.
- High integrity, entrepreneurial drive, and intellectual curiosity are a must.
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.