McCann and its principals have decades of experience and a strong track record in the apartment industry. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia with an office in Houston, Texas, McCann teams with institutional capital sources to acquire, develop, construct and operate apartment communities in the Southeast, Southwest, and Mid-Atlantic regions. The Company is in the market to acquire both Class A and value-add apartment communities of 150 units or more. McCann is also currently developing and constructing apartment communities in Austin, TX.
Since inception, McCann has acquired 32 apartment communities totaling more than 8,700 homes in transactions valued at approximately $880 million. McCann has also completed or has under development 10 communities totaling 2,991 homes with an estimated completed value of $400 million.
Job Title: Multifamily Real Estate Analyst
Reports to: Acquisitions Principals / Executive Team
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Richmond, VA
Salary & Bonus: Based on qualifications and experience.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build investment models and underwriting for acquisition, disposition, and development opportunities.
- Provide detailed rent roll analyses.
- Put together institutional grade investment packages for potential equity partners for acquisitions, development, and dispositions.
- Provide support in IRR analysis, JV promote structures, and waterfall analysis.
- Maintain investment opportunity log.
- Help asset management team with select analysis as required.
- Responsible for McCann marketing materials, case studies and other information that highlights company’s capabilities.
- Perform financial analysis and provide project specific information to McCann senior executives as requested.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferably in Finance, Accounting or related business areas.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively with time constraints.
- Detail oriented.
- High degree of initiative, ability to learn, understand and identify solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
Full-time employees have the option to participate in McCann’s benefit programs. Included are medical, dental and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance. Enrollment begins on the first day of the month following employment.
McCann offers a company sponsored 401k plan and paid vacation.Please send resume and cover letter to:
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.