This role is a key member of the Global Transactions team working to represent CRS on matters of Global Compliance such as Resolution Planning and, leveraging our new systems to improve transactions performance and create a structure for financial governance. This role is the key liaison for CRS’s contributions to the O&T portions of the annual resolution plan. Program manager for key transactions financial initiatives including support of retail repositioning, lease quality, sublease optimization and M&A projects. Ensures the quality of transactions and consistency with corporate goals through gathering and analysis of data, analysis of performance against standards and procedures, and ongoing monitoring of leases.
CRS representative to the O&T and Central Resolution Planning teams
Design and Oversee the global implementation of Resolution Planning processes
Write Regulatory communications, present to Senior Management and regulators
Work with Global Transactions Leads to Develop Transactions MOR
Analyze portfolio for cost saving opportunities, early renewals, own vs. lease, Fin 47 buyouts, etc.
Export branch analysis demographics techniques for global use
Work with Global Transactions teams to implement cost saving structures
Create reporting systems oversee the implementation of the overall transactions business plan
Leverage new transactions management system to mine data on transactions performance and develop methods to improve performance and outcomes
Standardize across global teams and geographic regions aspects of transactions such as:
- Performance reporting
- Outcomes of cost savings initiatives
- Critical date management
Job tasks include:
- Develop reporting systems to support the CRS aspects of Resolution Planning requirements
- Write CRS resolution plan materials for regulators
- Work with Transactions teams and region heads on cost savings initiatives
- Develop and execute programs for dispositions and cost avoidance to meet CRS goals for footprint reduction and productivity.
- Coordinate with Global Transaction management to implement consistency and transparency with other Regional practices, reporting and capabilities
- Manage and evaluate transaction success based upon performance metrics and compliance
- Work with Finance to properly reflect the accounting, tax and economic impacts of alternatives on Citi books.
- Drive a new metrics driven performance management culture in the organization.
Qualifications:/Key skills required:
- Strong financial analytical, reporting & business planning capabilities
- 10 plus years of work related experience
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent at relationship building to act as an ambassador for Global Transactions
- Solution driven problem solver
- Process and program management skills
- Strong communications skills to support global financial and compliance initiatives
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated leadership skills – proven ability to lead teams through changes in systems, while successfully achieving key goals and objectives
- Familiarity with transactions structures and deal terms
- Must be a skilled communicator with experience influencing and shaping the image of a complex Division/Business Unit
- Ability to influence with /without authority
- Four-year college degree; Masters preferred
- Governance / Board Director
- Risk Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.