Bristol Group Inc.
Bristol Group, Inc. is a San Francisco-based real estate investment and development firm with a nationwide commercial real estate portfolio. The firm owns ten million square feet of commercial real estate consisting primarily of industrial, office and retail properties located throughout the United States. Bristol Group is currently investing its funds and growing its team of strong real estate professionals.
The Position: Assistant Vice President
Bristol is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a business culture focused on independent professionals who demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, are detail-oriented, have an eagerness for hard work and have a passion for real estate. This position is a broad role helping to lead Bristol’s acquisitions, development, and asset management efforts, economic and market research, investor reporting, and project management tasks. The AVP will have a wide range of responsibilities and exposure including underwriting, market research, leasing, construction management, negotiations, project management, macro-economic research, and investor relations.
· Minimum 3-7 years analytical experience in the field of commercial real estate investment
· Development, asset management or project management experience favored, but not required
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
· Highly motivated self-starter; eager to learn and with a strong desire for excellence
· Demonstrated commitment to a career in commercial real estate investment
· Strong proficiency in MS Excel required; strong experience with ARGUS, PowerPoint and MS Access preferred.
Send ***resume AND cover letter*** (required) to:
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job