Thelius was founded in 2016 as a commercial real estate company specializing in development. Our focus is in unlocking value in underutilized real estate. We transform land or properties into new buildings that positively impact society and create exceptional wealth.
Since founding Thelius, we have executed $200mm in transactions and established a $200mm pipeline of development projects in Manhattan and Westchester, New York. Our short-term goal is to complete our projects with the highest level of excellence. Our long-term vision is to be industry leaders, competing with names including Related and Hines.
We are a start up that aims to enjoy every step towards commercial success, valuing the journey as much as the outcomes. We strive to foster a work environment that is collaborative, creative, and empowering.
Thelius offers competitive paid internships in our Manhattan office located at 590 Madison. We only hire entry-level positions through our internship program. Our internship program presents a compelling opportunity for motivated individuals to contribute meaningfully to the company’s early-stage growth. From day one, you will be an integral part of the team and expected to have the same initiative as our full-time employees, given the potential to grow into a full-time role.
We are looking for a Full-Time Intern to join our competitive Internship Program. As an intern, you will assist our development and investment professionals with managing our existing development pipeline. You’ll play a highly cross-functional role, helping manage and execute projects that involve collaborating with executives and third-party vendors (including architects, designers, engineers, etc.). You will gain intimate knowledge of how large, complex developments are executed, working with multiple investors, banks, and public agencies.
You’ll love this job if you’re a:
- Self-starter: You thrive in the challenge going into the deep-end and diving right in.
- Organizer: You love juggling projects and pride yourself on your ability to prioritize.
- Storyteller: You can communicate with various stakeholders in an inspiring way.
- Thinker: You proactively iterate on existing processes for optimization.
- Teammate: You feed off the energy of others and are motivated to work towards team goals.
We seek out high performers who thrive on learning and challenge. Most importantly, we look for team players who are ready to share insights, speak up, embrace chaos, and leverage their unique value to help our team achieve our long-term vision.
Our ideal candidate:
- Embraces our Core Values (Ownership, Trust, Excellence, Creativity)
- Has demonstrated interest in commercial real estate development and investment
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree
- Has a non-traditional background coupled with a high aptitude and determination to break into the investment world.
- Alternative Investments
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job