Iron Point Partners is a prestigious, prominent boutique real estate private equity firm seeks a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join the company as an Analyst in its Washington, D.C. headquarters. The principals of Iron Point share a 20-year history of successful real estate private equity investing in all tiers of the capital stack and across all major real estate sectors. The company has raised numerous funds and are positioned well for continued success. The office is located in desirable, Metro-accessible (walkable) location in Downtown DC.
The Analyst will play an active role in all aspects of the acquisitions and asset management process and work directly with all members of the Iron Point team. The entrepreneurial role will expose the Analyst to a broad range of real estate products and investment structuring alternatives. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the investment underwriting process, including financial, market, and physical due diligence
- Developing single-asset and portfolio cash flow models to evaluate investment opportunities
- Analyzing transaction documents, including loan agreements, management agreements, joint venture agreements, leases, purchase agreements, etc.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the financial performance of investments and communicating with operating partners to achieve business plans
- Preparing investment memoranda to support the investment decision making process
- Working directly with JV partners, financing sources and the brokerage community
- Minimum 2 years of finance and/or real estate experience
- Highly proficient financial modeling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Genuine interest in the real estate industry
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
- Desire to be in D.C.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job