Venterra is a rapidly growing owner/operator of multi-family apartments focused on the Sunbelt States with properties located in Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee. Founded 17 years ago, Venterra now has $1.5 Billion in managed assets that account for more than $200M in annual revenues. Venterra has 450 team members overseeing 55 properties that encompass more than 15,000 apartment units.
Venterra Realty is excited to offer a challenging opportunity working for a company that:
- Places great importance on not only the customer experience but also the employee experience.
- Commits to excellence in all areas. This is highlighted by outperforming all public Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) apartment peers on the key profitability growth metric (NOI Growth) over the past 5 plus years.
- Is a recognized leader in organizational culture. Venterra was recognized as the #6 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor.com and a Top 100 Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine.
- Has a history of success and rapid organizational growth.
- Is focused on developing our people. Over 75% of regional, corporate and executive positions have been filled through internal promotions.
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company.
- Are ambitious and hard working with exceptionally high personal standards.
- Have a passion for Customer Service.
- Love a rapidly changing and high growth environment.
- Are passionate about driving continuous improvements.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Want to make a difference.
Venterra is searching for an Asset Manager-Revenue to help drive excellence in the Revenue Management functions of the business. Based at our Houston Corporate office, The Asset Manager-Revenue is an important function of “The Revenue Team” which manages Revenue and Operations activities for a $1.5 Billion Real Estate portfolio. The Asset Manager-Revenue supports the Director of Revenue Management by implementing revenue maximization strategies, providing value-add project management on various innovative and ancillary programs, performing detailed market analysis and acquisition research, and providing robust data analysis in multiple areas of the business.
Utilizing a revenue management acumen tailored to the multifamily industry, the Asset Manager-Revenue is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining effective revenue management strategies for strengthening the revenue performance of multifamily assets across diverse markets.
- Recommending and implementing best practice processes and procedures that will allow Venterra to successfully achieve its revenue growth objectives.
- Monitoring and reviewing market trends, submarket data, and area supply indicators to apply a data science approach to the development of revenue maximization strategies at the individual asset level.
- Diagnosing and responding to inquiries regarding property performance, market challenges, occupancy issues, and various other drivers of asset financial performance.
- Reviewing monthly revenue and compliance reporting while providing feedback and guidance to regional and property management teams.
- Developing, presenting, and implementing revenue performance assessments on a routine basis.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and supporting strategic projects and programs which provide ancillary revenue opportunities, create operational efficiencies, and introduce elements of pioneering technology to various aspects of the business.
- Providing initial review and assessment of various strategic initiatives and presenting recommendations for advancing research and implementation of said initiatives.
- Working effectively with third party business partners to help implement and manage ancillary programs.
- Performing detailed market research through a variety of data tools by extracting, modeling, and presenting market performance data in support of revenue, acquisitions, and operations initiatives.
- Actively participate in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and various departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance, accounting, or another business-related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Progressive experience in the Revenue Management function of the multifamily real estate industry.
- Proficient technical understanding with the ability to demonstrate moderate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel. There is a written and application-based Excel test in the interview process.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, professional excellence, and assertive follow-through.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Senior Management and internal business partners.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a passion for attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of in Real Estate Investments, Multifamily Property Management, and Asset Underwriting.
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.