For over 20 years Pacific Living Properties (PLP) has been providing quality apartment homes to meet the needs of our residents. We are committed to offering an exceptional living environment to our residents. We do this through excellent customer service, ongoing innovation and our use of state of the art technology to promote excellent communication with our residents.
We are currently seeking a VP of Asset Management to work with ownership and the asset management team to enhance portfolio performance, improve communication and will work to direct property management to ensure ownership goals are met. Responsibilities will include overseeing client portals and reporting, re-position oversight of assets, acquisitions, financial performance review and analysis and select capital projects. The position reports directly to the 11 Capital partners. The position will be based in Seattle, WA and relocation is available.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years successful asset management experience
- Strong financial background with knowledge of real estate
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Excel
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Skilled negotiator
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Adept communicator both orally and written
- Results driven
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, commission incentives, health, dental/vision insurance and paid vacations and holidays. You must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record.Equal Opportunity Employer
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.