Real Estate Financial Analyst / Associate- 3+ years’ experience
Radnor Property Group is seeking an individual who is highly motivated to excel as a real estate development analyst/associate. Radnor is a specialized and dynamically growing real estate development company in multi-family housing, student housing and mixed-use developments of all sizes and types. Much of our work is concentrated in “Eds and Meds” centers where we secure land for development or buildings for redevelopment. We often partner with colleges, universities and other non-profit institutions to enhance real estate opportunities for mutual benefit. Our staff is intimately involved in every phase of real estate development, finance, construction, leasing and asset management. We are looking for a person comfortable in such a setting. In addition to conventional development transactions Radnor utilizes its expertise in creative financing structures involving tax credits. The position is as a financial analyst (or associate depending on experience) with at least 3 years of industry experience supporting the company’s project managers and president in a team setting. The individual will be actively engaged relating to the pursuit and management of real estate transactions and operations of our company. The candidate will be exposed to all of our development projects and must have the ability to prioritize multiple project and deliverables and incorporate a logical and systematic approach to all required analyses. We seek an individual who is organized, a sharp thinker, process driven and able to excel in an interactive company environment. The position will provide exposure to all facets of commercial real estate development including: pre-development analysis, project financing, project management and construction, and asset management. This is a salaried position with bonus potential based on performance.
- Strong financial analysis skills are essential including building excel models and undertaking “stress-test” analysis
- Prepares timely analysis for the real estate development process, including all matters relating to underwriting and supporting the developer staff
- Market research, including review and analysis of national and regional multi-family market data, economic data and market trends
- Assists company’s developer staff in all aspects of pursuit, closing and operations of projects. This may include conducting research, due diligence reviews, maintenance of closing and development checklists, assisting team member with debt and equity funding, construction draw requests, change orders, monthly reporting, leasing and asset management efforts
- Works on special projects as directed by management team
- Collaborate with team to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes
- Must have excellent people skills
- Bachelors’ degree in business, economics, mathematics, or other degree with analytical emphasis. If another degree individual must demonstrate analytical acumen
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in construction or real estate companies
- Strong self-starter and inquisitive
- Personal chemistry with the company staff
- Oral and written communication skills important
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficiency in financial/analytical and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of real estate investment and financial concepts including: risk and return, time value of money, capitalization rate, etc.
- Ability to multi-task is important as well as manage time effectively; establish priorities to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
This job is no longer active.