Calibogue Capital is a real estate private equity firm focused on debt and preferred equity investments across the US with net lease, industrial, retail and multifamily sponsors. The Company is presently deploying its third committed and discretionary fund and is seeking an experienced Acquisitions professional to source and evaluate opportunities for its remaining uncalled commitments.
- Independently source investment opportunities within the Company’s core investment strategy
- Perform analysis and build credit memos for assessing and evaluating investment opportunities
- Assist with preparation of quarterly investor reporting
- Able to effectively interact with senior management of project sponsors to strengthen joint venture equity relationships
- Interpersonal skills balanced with high comfort level with financial analysis and modeling
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to travel at least twice monthly for business development and project due diligence
- 7+ years of real estate acquisition and underwriting experience or financials services such as asset management, insurance, or investment banking
- Excel proficiency commensurate with 2-3 years of financial services work experience
- Background in real estate LP structures is a plus
- Market compensation commensurate with experience level and performance potential
- Position offers flexible hours creating a work/life balance for the right candidate
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.