Privately held real estate company in NYC is seeking a Director of Acquisitions to help grow our real estate portfolio.
This position will be responsible for sourcing market and off-market deals in Manhattan and the outer boroughs. The role will be responsible for conducting due diligence and underwriting for new acquisition deals for: development projects, value-add projects, and the acquisition of core assets.
- Strong existing relationship with the investment sales community required
- Front end review of potential acquisitions
- Oversight of initial underwriting and valuation of land or buildings
- Issuing term sheets and LOIs
- Negotiating LOI and terms sheet terms and conditions
- Assisting in the oversight of property due diligence
- Review of market specific entitlement requirements
- Strong knowledge of NYC sub-market rents and sales
The ideal candidate will have at least 7-10 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with ARGUS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint software
- Must be able to work independently while still functioning well in a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and can think outside of the box
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.